- Maintained knowledge of products and services
- Provided customers account solutions
- Navigate through several computer application while displaying professional customer service over the phone.
- Promoted to Phone Banker Coach
- Intake inbound calls with various customer inquiries
- File monetary claims, transfer funds, send customers banking correspondence
- Maintain highest level of professionalism and security standards as set by company
- Inbound call representative responsible for helping customers with their deposit account inquiries such as balance, transactions, statement explanation, changes on banking profile such as name, address and other personal information pertinent to the account. Other responsibilities include filing of disputes, replacement and blocking of lost cards and assistance with online banking access.
- Responsible for responding to routine and complex customer inquiries regarding banking products and services in order to help them succeed financially.
- Recommended additional products or services based on the customers financial needs.
- Filed claims for unauthorized transactions.
- Processed electronic banking transactions.
- Fielded incoming phone calls from customers to research and resolve issues on personal savings and checking accounts.
- Responded to 60 basic inquires per day regarding procedures, policies, check verification, deposits, stop payments, balances and lost and stolen credit cards.
- Promoted an array of financial services by continuously acquiring new industry knowledge.
- Assisted clients in any credit card or deposit related inquiries, requests or complaints
- Answered incoming customer service calls for clients
- Assisted in any fraud occurring in customers accounts
- Transferred money between customer accounts
- Suggested products that would benefit customer financially and transferred to correct department for assistance
- Handled customer complaints and resolutions
- Waived fees for customers
- Increased daily limits on customers debit/credit cards