- Lead Geologist for the company’s largest acreage holding in the Illinois Basin.
- Developed and presented multiple business cases to the CEO and New Project Committee resulting in $5 million in new revenue.
- Created multiple business plans to drill and stimulate old wells in over 30 locations resulting in 15,000 millions of barrels of oil reserves for the company.
- Acted as lead on-site geologist and supervisor for numerous jobs in Illinois, Mississippi and Texas.
- Effectively collaborated with engineering, land department, regulatory department, permitting department and environmental teams to successfully drill and stimulate wells.