- Care for athletic injuries, using physical therapy equipment, techniques, or medication.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as keeping records or writing reports.
- Teach fitness classes for general fitness.
- Plan routines, choose appropriate music, and choose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on participants’ capabilities and limitations.
- Develop comprehensive fitness programs for clients
- Demonstrate proper exercise instruction
- Perform fitness evaluations
- Ensure excellent customer experience
- Consult with members to identify health history, personal goals, previous exercise history, plus lifestyle factors affecting success potential.
- Prepare individualized exercise programs based on the member’s health history, personal goals and fitness assessment results.
- Specialized in training clients with physical limitations, conditions and injuries
- Proficient in teaching barbell, kettlebell (RKC), sandbag, and TRX technique.
personal trainer/ fitness instructor
- Demonstrate proper operation of fitness equipment, assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions/ current health to develop plans.
- Built a strong client base with 97% repeat business and a roster of satisfied clients.
- Custom designed exercise, nutrition and strength/conditioning programs that enabled scores of clients to achieve dramatic weight loss (up to 125+ lbs.); prevent/reverse type 2 diabetes; reduce medication for depression, anxiety and hypertension; and adopt a healthier lifestyle.
- Guided clients through safe workouts modified to their fitness levels and medical considerations, from obesity to hypertension, arthritis, sports injuries and post-surgeries.
- Completed ISSA personal trainer certification.
- Clients range from 8 years old to 55 years old.
- Proficient in training groups of 2 or more.
- Teach group classes with class size of 1 to 20+ members.
- Managed Client load of 20+ clientele.