- Designed tests and test setup to attain TPS of more than 144 million transactions per hour.
- Designed performance skeleton for the organization and tailored performance suits for each component ( More than 25 components )
- Working in extremely dynamic environment with frequent design upgrades.
- Responsible for stitching the components together, develop appropriate test setup, base lining each component for their maximum capability, horizontal and vertical scalability, long-term reliability.
- Test setup as well as landscape were deployed on AWS
- Have access to the complete exe configurations, working on configuration optimization & OS level optimization for best performance
- To manage design, negotiation and operations of supplier SLAs
- To manage and enhance the operational performance of the suppliers, in line with SITA’s strategy
- To be SITA’s supplier interface, in order to manage locally or centrally any changes in processes or metrics, etc, including support in organizing any SITA specific training
- Ensure the execution of, and participate in the operational reviews of the SITA governance model
- Own and keep current the inventory of all service performance metrics and process documentation, in line with SITA standards
- Identify and promote opportunities to continuously improve operational and process performance Implement processes to collect business metrics for analyses
- Gather performance data requirements against agreed customer service levels
- Train colleagues in programming and program coding.
- Build visualizations in Power BI
- Build ETL models using Alteryx
- Generate operational KPI’s
- Evaluate teammate contacts and identify impacting strengths and opportunities
- Conduct feedback sessions or team huddles to communicate behavioral gaps and trends as observed when evaluating interactions
- Prepare and distribute reports to internal and external customers
- Analyze customer feedback surveys to highlight trends, areas of strength and weaknesses, and ensure that this is given adequate visibility in SITA
- Identify and promote opportunities to continuously improve contractual relationships
- Provide statistical performance analyses, either cross sectional or time series. These statistics are to demonstrate compliance with customer-contracted SLAs, but, also to demonstrate productivity levels and to provide data for external benchmarks
- Act as corporate point of contact to support the SITA Regions in their management of 3rd party suppliers with the objective to set the rules and framework for regional suppliers’ management