- Prepared and preached sermons to congregation at main service.
- Prepared and taught Bible studies in home groups.
- Tutored English to international university students and helped with assignments on a voluntary basis.
- Developed and led children’s programs based on an existing curriculum.
- Trained up leaders to assume responsibility for various ministries in church.
- Preached and taught at conferences and external Bible studies, such as a pastors’ conference, Monash University Christian student groups, and Women’s Aglow in Melbourne.
- Participated in mission trips to developing areas in countries such as Thailand, Malaysia, Fiji, Myanmar, to volunteer in community events and Bible teaching
- Prepared for and preached the Word of God in each service, lead in observing the ordinances.
- Mentored and trained associate Pastors.
- Oversee all ministry areas to ensure effective functioning. Lead in planning and directing.
- Oversaw a building program that included stewardship teaching and fundraising efforts.
- Held wedding ceremonies, funerals and baby dedications.
- Facilitate community gatherings.
- Teach materials to large groups of Adults and Children.
- Care for people.
- Build community.
- Helped a very conservative church become more grace filled by preaching a lot on the character of God and creating a group study that focuses on how to heal from emotional and spiritual wounds.
- For 15 years, the church had a strict all vegan potluck that was unwelcoming to the public. By God’s grace I was able to help the church to be more inclusive by helping the church to move to a vegetarian potluck where anyone can feel safe by bringing what they can which helped make the environment more visitor friendly.
- I have been transitioning the church from being fully pastor dependent to a more holistic approach where pastor and laity work together.
- I have been equipping the church through weekly training programs and monthly discipleship classes.
- Lead Friday night care group that focuses on inviting friends and family to attend and learn more about the Bible.
- Aided a Jewish Adventist contextualized congregation to become more active in reaching out to the Jewish community.
- Learned a lot about the Jewish people and how to relate to them better.
- Preaching and teaching the Scriptures and leading corporate worship
- Administering the sacraments of Baptism and Holy Communion
- Administration for the church
- Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Leading the church in mission in the community