- Manage work room
- Manage school lunch accounts
- Manage and distribute Omaha Food Bank bags for our Backpack Program
- Library back up
- Office back up
- Provided assistance and support to students with learning disabilities throughout the day, included but not limited to reading and writing.
- Responsibile for maintaining a clean, safe and positive learning environment throughout the day.
- Construct and execute one on one tutoring/ support sessions to work of progression.
- Work alongside counselors and teachers to ensure students reach acedemic goals.
- Responsible for gathering all behavioral data and presenting weekly reports to management.
- Follow ethics codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
- Collect data of status and progress of each student when asked to do so .
- Encourage and Be a positive model and example and more.
- Following all rules and regulations to remain legal.
- [ BUS Driver : ] Mental and physicaly prepare,Being on time,assure the safety and the condition of the bus to safely transport students to and from school and field trips.
- Developing strategies to meet the needs of students with disabilities.
- Creatively solving problems that arise in the classroom.
- Collaborate with other teachers or administrators to evaluate, or revise kindergarten or elementary school programs.
- Attend training workshops to improve performance.
- Use computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials.
- Meet with Therapists and Administration to discuss individual students’ needs and progress.
- Attend professional development, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests.
- Provide assistance to students with special needs, such as non-verbal students or those with physical and mental disabilities.
- Supervise students in classrooms, halls, school yards, the gymnasium and on field trips.
- Carry out therapeutic regimens such as behavior modification and personal development programs, under the supervision of special education instructors, psychologists, therapists or speech-language pathologists.