- Cover surfaces with dropcloths, masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.
- Remove fixtures such as pictures, door knobs, lamps and home furniture prior to painting.
- Strip old wallpaper leaving no more than 20% damage to the drywall, plaster all holes in the wall and repaint the wall.
- Remove all electrical outlet covers, clean all residual paint from the internal electrical components, replace the covers and paint them to match the wall.
- Cover surfaces with drop cloths or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.
- Fill cracks, holes, or joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives
- Remove fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, lamps, or electric switch covers prior to painting.
- renovated and painted factory safety rails and machines working with a contractor.
- I work for Drywall Prestige.
- Apply paint, stain, varnish, enamel, or other finishes to equipment, buildings, or other structures, using brushes, or rollers.
- Smooth surfaces, using sandpaper, scrapers, brushes.
- Waterproof buildings, using waterproofs or caulking.
- Prepare surfaces for painting by cleaning sanding/scraping/caulking filing holes to ensure a quality finish
- Brush and roll surfaces with paints/primers and stains.
- Power wash/clean surfaces prior to painting to ensure quality.
- Remove wall paper with enzymes to remove paper and glue from surfaces.
- Remove popcorn ceilings safely with water and scraper and texture surfaces
- Ensure cleanliness and quality by using drop cloths and taping surfaces prior to painting.
- Assist spray person with masking /moving drop cloths and ladders to ensure efficiency.
- Coaching a 4 member team with different job duties.
- Painting 5 to 6 cars per day.
- Training New starts on how to prep and sand.
- Body Work on heavy hits in between painting.