- Subcontracting work for residential homes and/or new construction
- Responsible for prepping, cutting in ceilings and trims.
- Sanding of walls and rolling walls.
- Consistently produce high-quality work.
- Maintain a constant attention for detail.
- Quickly adjust to different working environments.
- Safely work with a variety of hazardous equipment and materials.
- Prep and clean all units prior to painting
- Paint equipment/units
- Label units once dried
- Load units on dock for shipment
- all cleaning duties
- all sanding and preparation work
- masking off windows
- cutting in corners and edges
- use of grinders and all power tools
- Spray or brush hot plastics or pitch onto surfaces.
- Use special finishing techniques such as sponging, ragging, layering, or faux finishing.
- Erect scaffolding or swing gates, or set up ladders, to work above ground level.
- Wash and treat surfaces with oil, turpentine, mildew remover, or other preparations, and sand rough spots to ensure that finishes will adhere properly.