- Vehicle preparation
- Sanding and servicing
- Painting procedures
- Parts reassembling
- Vehicle shuttling
- Rust removal
- Color coordination
- Read work orders or receive instructions from supervisors or homeowners to determine work requirements.
- Prep door casins, windows and base boards.
- Automated paint mixing
- Job shop experience
- Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint
- Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
- Providing decorative and faux finishes as the project requires
- Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner
- Preparing the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes
- Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
- Calculating the amount of materials and time required for said project
- Fill cracks or breaks in surfaces of plaster articles or areas with putty or epoxy compounds.
- Removing fixtures such as door knobs and light switch covers
- Taping off areas as needed
- Choosing and purchasing paint, brushes, and other supplies from vendors
- Confer with clients, art directors, and other interested parties regarding the nature and content of artwork to be produced.
- Designed a mural for a rehabilitation center and had a team of 5 Starbucks managers help bring it to life.
- Quoting and negotiating job prices
- Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when project is complete