- Sell and market onsite storage containers to job site contractors and the construction industry.
- Make daily and weekly job site/office visits to source decision makers.
- Source leads from Dodge and Salesforce to develop a prospect list.
- Work closely with yard workers and dispatch to ensure timely drop off/pickups and product is to customer liking.
- Explain product features and benefits to persuade the sale of merchandise and services.
- Maintained relationships with clients, including providing accurate knowledge about products.
- Provided estimates, maintained account bases while developing new accounts.
- Prepared and delivered sales presentations to new and existing clients.
- Prepared promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts.
- Earned new business by calling on construction job-sites, office visits, calls and emails
- Used activity enhancement tools such as Salesforce.com, dodge construction data, data mapping tools, planning tools, equipment quoting tools and credit applications
- Managed all equipment and attachments in a given territory
- Sold High End Business Alarm Systems
- Have participated in events at McCormick Place.
- Demonstrated how our product works at training events.
- Bring in pull through sales to the box stores.
- Exceeded team sales goals by 10-15%.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing