operations director, ship repair & dry dockings
- Nico International is a fully owned subsidiary of Topaz Energy & Marine
- Full responsibility for P&L of the Ship Repair & Docking unit in Abu Dhabi leading a team of 200 resources. Floating and Dry Docking, full team of afloat repair & riding squads to support offshore & shipping industry.
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Turnover 60 mil USD/year
- Manage 60 FTE’s servicing 800+ Houston accounts with over 9M in revenue
- Create and implement SOP incorporating best practices in customer satisfaction and results oriented services
- Reduce “re-do” rate by 87% representing $150,000. in savings
- Create robust training programs/processes whereby employees adhere to policies and best practices to increase service quality, efficiency and profitability
- Increase revenue from 1.5M – 9 M within a 24 month period
- Ventured into business buying into a Franchise PostNet Int. which is a private mailboxes business operation with as part of its service offering Western Union money transfer, DHL courier services, business and communication services (fax, secretarial services, tender document preparation, laminating, computer rental etc)
- Over seeing a team of 10 working in 2 shifts ensuring great customer service to differentiate PostNet from every other internet café.
- Successfully boosted student political engagement by managing daily operations of state youth programming across 15 college campuses.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, and employee relations.