- Psychiatric Mental Health, Ohio Health Marion: 60 hours
- Adult Health Concepts, Cleveland Clinic Medina, Medical Surgical: 78 hours
- Health Foundations 1, Brethren Care Ashland: 108 hours
- Health Foundations 2, Ohio Health Mansfield, Medical Surgical: 78 hours
- Complex Health Nursing, Akron General Cleveland Clinic, neuro/medical surgical: 120 hours
- Maternal Newborn Nursing, Knox Community Hospital, Obstetrics: 52 hours
- Pediatric Health, Akron Children’s Hospital: 52 hours
- Educating the patients about the cause of their illness and ways to prevent it
- Documenting and monitoring the patients’ vital signs
- Community Health, LifeCare Hospice Wooster: 60 hours
- Preceptorship at Fisher Titus Medical Center: to be attained
- Worked alongside experienced nursing professionals to learn new procedures
- Administer medications or treatments as directed by supervisor or licensed nurse.
- Apply clean dressings, slings, stockings, or support bandages, under direction of licensed nurse or supervisor.
- Provide basic patient care or treatments, such as taking temperatures or blood pressures, dressing wounds, treating bedsores, rubbing with alcohol or performing catheterizations.
- Cared for patients on mechanical ventilators and with chest tubes
- Analyzed cardiac strips
- Provided patient teaching and discharge teaching
- Performed tracheostomy care, catheterization, wound care, EKG monitoring
- Observed inguinal hernia repair surgery and mastectomy
- Therapeutic communication with patients and their family
- Administered PO, SC, IV, IM and topical medications under the supervision of a clinical instructor
nursing student, cardiovascular rotation
- Performed basic physical assessments.
- Assist in the removal of chest tubes.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity
- Sisters of Charity Hospital St. Joseph Campus, Cheektowaga, NY