Ndt Technician Resume Examples
- Performed various N.D.T on various related and Processing of all N.D.T Reports and Issue to the QA Engineer on detailed findings.
- Maintenance inspections at various Petrochemical Refineries, Eskom Power stations and Factories.
- Assisted with Overall Piping and Equipment Inspections and Tests.
- Performed Thickness Surveys &Visual Inspections on Coatings, Denzo Tape Wrappings & Concrete Coatings on the Sub-sea lines in accordance to the Clients Procedure.
- Responsible for detailed NDT reports on specialized projects at Koeberg Nuclear Power-station.
- Maintenance and calibration of NDT equipment.
- Interpretation and compliance of NDT procedures.
ndt technician (intern)
- Conduct Material Tests
- Interpret Test Results
- Prepare Test Reports
- Calibrate and Maintain Equipment
- Develop Processes and Procedures
ndt technician / quality control inspector
- Responsible for overall piping and equipment inspections and tests.
- Carried out various QA/QC Inspections and N.D.T Examinations on pipe lines and pressure equipment.
- NDT Coordinator functions.
- Performed various QC Inspections such as material verification, fit-ups, dimensional checks and surveillance on daily welding activities
- Conducted regular inspections of machinery to identify and remedy mechanical concerns .
- Managed successful teams of employees and contractors on projects of all sizes .
- Conducted ULTRA SONIC TESTING to resolve inner defects (cracks,rust).
- Conducted inspections of piping material identification as per isometric drawings.
- Executing the tests using the procedures and methods to determine maximum quality of the product.
- Responsible for inspecting duties, organizes and generates reportspertaining to inspection and evaluation and also prepare reports on all testing evaluations done.
- Responsibl for ensuring that the equipments used for testing areall functioning to its maximum and according to safety regulations. He is also responsiblefor endorsing the equipments to repair.
- To follow instructions given by his supervisor.Work condition of an NDT Technician
- To be able to work according to the overall plansimplemented by the Senior NDT Technician or Supervisors
- MT: Electromagnetic Yoke (Magnaflux y6,y7) with dry powder wet visible and wet fluorescent methods.
- PT : Using solvent removal (Visible and fluorescent) and water washable (Visible and fluorescent) and post emulsification fluorescent method
- UT :Thickness measurements, Laminations and weld scanning using Einstein II TFT, Einstein II DGS
- RT : Interpreting Radiographic films by using ASME Sec VIII, ASME Sec IX, ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3, AWS D1.1, API 1104, and API 620
- Maintenance Inspections –PetroSA Petrochemical Plant
- Assisted with overall piping and equipment inspections and tests.
- Performed thickness surveys and visual inspections on piping.
- Holiday testing on Denzo Tape Wrappings.
- Carried out various N.D.T Examinations on the U.L.P Project (Un-Leaded Project) in full Compliance with PetroSA Specification.
- Performed material verification and surveillance on welder qualifications activities.
- Performed N.D.T inspections on various projects and processing of all N.D.T reports and issuing to the QA Engineer on detailed findings.
- Supervised a crew of two technicians.
- Radiography (X-ray) and Ultrasonic inspections.
- Mag Particle and Die penetrant Inspections.
- In field (strip mines) inspections on large mining equipment (draglines, dump trucks, dozers).
- In field (oil refinerys) inspections in pipe racks on in line pipe and pressure valves.
- Completed on site inspection reports with Accept/Reject dispositions.
- Soil Testing
ndt technician / ndt coordinator / radiation protection officer
- Maintenance inspections at PetroSA Petrochemical Plant and Chevron Refinery (Cape Town)
- Performed Visual Inspections and testing on Denzo Tape Wrappings in Accordance to the Clients Procedure.
- Carried out various N.D.T Examinations on pressure equipment, Storage Tanks and other Petrochemical related equipment in full Compliance with Client Specification.
- Processing of all N.D.T Reports and issue to the QA Engineer on detailed findings.
- NDT Coordinator on shutdown activities.
- Assisted and expedited emergency repairs on plant equipment to reduce down time.
- Compilation of NDT procedures and the implementation thereof.
- Concrete Testing
- Provided NDT training to new employees.
- Assisting NDT Manager with daily tasks as required.
- Responsible for all Radiation Protection activities.
- Liaising with Department of Health regarding all radiation protection activities.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.