mystery shopper / evaluator
- Customer Service Analyst
- Consumer Feedback Analyst
- Receiving invitations and instructions via email. Studying the scope of work.
- Evaluating employee customer service and up selling abilities. Data entry of shopping experience.
- Providing report to employer in a timely manner.
- JOB TYPE – PART TIME
- Work as a secret shopper to observe and measure customer service, product quality and the general environment of their establishments.
- Provide feedback by submitting written reports detailing observations.
- Help businesses increase sales by assisting in improving customer service awareness.
- Visit a variety of stores to ensure they are in compliance with selling alcohol and tobacco beverages.
- Check storage methods, identification, and stock location.
- Count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Prepare and upload reports of inventories and price lists for the company.
- Posed as a real customer, making purchases and speaking to employees in order to measure product quality and customer service.
- Shop in various stores as a secret shopper to observe and measure customer service, product quality and the general environment of their establishments
- Understand and perform the “brief” or “requirements” of the shop
- Retain the information and capture any photos needed for the shop
- Submit reports of findings within the deadline to assist companies to develop, monitor and alter their approaches to customer service