mental health therapist/supported housing specialist
- Provided community-based services to severe and persistent mental health patients.
- Maintained confidentiality of records relating to clients’ treatment.
- Prepared and maintained all required treatment records and reports.
- Collaborated with other staff members to perform clinical assessments or develop treatment plans.
- Maintained a caseload of 15 adults in their homes and group home placements. Monitored patients’ use of prescribed medications.
- Connected patients and family members to appropriate community resources.
- Ensured services optimize patients’ independence and recovery.
mental health therapist
- Attended mental health professional workshops and in-service trainings.
- Performed other duties as per clinical supervisor’s directives.