- Successfully conveyed story through compelling long- and short-form videos.
- Collaborated with creative directors and producers to plan, coordinate and execute complex, documentary video productions.
- Addressed creative director’s notes and prepared projects for final delivery including music placement, adjusting audio and color as needed, packaging and exporting to required specifications.
- Operated industry-standard cameras, lighting and photography equipment and various job-related computer software, including Premier Pro CC and Photoshop and After Effects.
- Edited and directed episodic documentary content from assembly to final cut.
- Independently conceptualized elements of video projects including timelines, storyboards and themes.
- Assisted with development of stories for film projects.
- Mixing and regulating sound inputs and feeds, as well as cordinating the compression, duplication, and handling the storage of all audio and video data.
- Record and edit audio material
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound., using audio recording and editing equipment.
- Developed custom, multi-media sales tools for large national employers including PowerPoint, digital and print collateral
- Direct and produce programs for live streaming, social media, and local TV channels
- Manage and maintain production equipment
- Edit additional materials as needed
- Train new volunteers to operate equipment
- Managed web developer, vendors, subject experts and sales teams to ensure project plan aligns with business needs
- Reviewed and edited film by selecting best combination of performance, sequencing and timing to tell story.
- Organized assets by collecting data from camera media, transcoding video and audio files and managing file backup to digital asset management system.
- Delivered edits with multiple camera angle choices, titles, graphics, audio and special effects.
- Developed and managed projects from concept to completion, including storyboards, post-production editing and final delivery formats.