- Edit and upload audio and video recordings
- Operate sound board weekly
- Prep video presentations
- Maintain all audio and video equipment
- Train and schedule volunteers
- Basic IT support for staff members
- Write annoucements and advertisement of events.
- Manage social platforms.
- Manage students in the department.
- Communicate with higher-levels.
- Plan and organise events.
- Building relationships with the press
- Setting up interview opportunities
- Writing copy for internal and external communications
- Maintaining the website, Twitter, Facebook and overall online presence
- Recording and editing videos to be used in the campaign
- Develop graphics and layouts for speaking topics, events, and digital/print marketing materials.
- Story development, directing, cinematography, and video post-production for promotional media.
- Plan and execute advertising strategy for web-based marketing campaigns (social media / Google search).
- Script, plan, and create animated videos.
- Minor technical support (software implementation, web/email troubleshooting, and Audio/Visual setup).
- Producer and video editor of weekly television broadcast, “Voice of Covenant,” weekly video announcements, “FYI,” and other projects requested by pastors and ministry departments.
- Direct live video recordings of weekend services and special events for broadcasts, web streaming, and in-house video projects.
- Identify and approve equipment required for video productions, lighting, post-production, and sound for video recordings.
- Conduct meetings and training with volunteer staff to discuss camera operation, directing and technical directing of live services, and video recording.
- Booking of freelancers, maintenance and repair of video and lighting equipment, and working with audio visual equipment suppliers.