- Developed linkages with the journalists in both print & electronic media, Networking with the media,
- Developed story ideas, writing press releases Hindi / English & cover Innovations in the field etc.
- Organized and conducted press conferences/media sensitization workshops and created a network of supportive journalists etc.
- Use of Social Media and other Web based media.
- Collaborating with students and staff while building relationships to facilitate learning in the media center and classrooms of the school.
- Numerous technical and digital responsibilities (webmaster, technical support, etc).
- Review and evaluate materials, using book reviews, catalogs, faculty recommendations, to select and order resources.
- Engage in professional development activities.
- Write proposals for project grants.
- Managing a small team to complete day to day task
- Set goals to reach for weekly budget
- Motivate team to reach those goals
- Put forward ideas to attract more customers
- Train new staff in procedures
- keep up-to date with recent releases
- Take customer inquires and deal with customer complaints
- Assist planning team with media and market research
- Implement a variety of traditional media buys: focused on national print, TV, radio and OOH
- Support team with admin and overall management of accounts and media reporting
- Create and maintain detailed account records such as schedules, contracts and client references
- Design brochures, editing the advertisement videos to be published on TVTL, updating the information on hopeseller’s social media.
- Organize the office and scheduling the meeting time and date before and after the activities with UNDP Social Business and co-founders.
- Keep monitoring and evaluating the project with Hopeseller / green hope co-founders and members before evaluating with UNDP Social Business Department.
- As a team at the company I have the responsibility to share some ideas with the co-founders that able to sustain as the recycling company after the UNDP project of HALO TIMOR-LESTER SAI FURAK.
- Encourage other co-workers to always working properly and most importantly keep teamwork during the ongoing project.
- Organize and giving the instructions to truck drivers in order to drive properly and safely on the way while storing PET bottles in warehouse, Manleuana, Díli, Timor-Leste.