- Prepared objectives and outlines for courses of study, followed curriculum guidelines and requirements of school and state.
- Administered standardized ability and achievement tests and interpreted data to determine student strengths and areas of need.
- Conferred with parents/guardians, teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve student behavioral and academic problems.
- Collaborated with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of programs.
- Developed lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives, ensuring that all students fully comprehend all aspects
- Met with parents, guardians and counselors to address and resolve students’ behavioral issues
- Assisted students with their preparation for examinations, worked to improve student test scores and communicated progress through student programs
- Maintained effective classroom management and created a positive learning environment
- Proactively counseled students to reach high academic standards
- Implement age-appropriate reading, writing, and mathematics curriculum through the application of creative and innovative learning methods
- Incorporate dance, song, and movement throughout lessons to increase focus and encourage cognitive development
- Researched and instituted behavior management strategies, decreasing adverse interactions between students and developing a culture of caring
- Conduct parent-teacher meetings to address specific needs of individual children and recommend strategies for improved social and educational experiences
- Restructured and revitalized the institution’s blog, increasing parent/guardian involvement in school activities ~30%
- To create a healthy classroom environment, to foster positive learning.
- Teaching math to the students of Class IV th – VIII th.
- Keeps good relation with the students .
- Enabled students to achieve success in various competitive examinations at all levels viz. state, national & international As a Mentor.
- Evaluating students’ performance twice in a month and in Test series
- Teaching Math with Innovative ideas.
- Adapt high school curriculum to teach Basic Skills Mathematics to students with Intellectual Disabilities.
- Collaborate with general education teachers to ensure that materials taught align with PCTI Curriculums.
- Collaborate with students, parents, special education teachers, para educators, and administrators to help students prepare to become independently functioning adults
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance development.