- Received and counted stock items and recorded data manually or using computers.
- Packed and unpacked items to be stocked on the Medical-Surgical Unit, Monitored Care Unit, and three Skilled Nursing units at Seneca View.
- Examined and inspected intravenous fluid bags, oxygen tubing, syringes, and various other equipment for integrity and expiration dates.
- Completed, reviewed, and maintained data from purchase orders and requisitions in order to assess supply needs on all units of the hospital.
- Weekly unloading of supply truck and putting the stock into its organized sectors in the freezer for optimized time usage when pulling product.
- Daily checks of delivery trucks safety status and mechanical status as well as refueling for the next days deliveries.
- Take order sheets for each route and pull product from the freezer and put them onto the corresponding truck.
- Office upkeep and cleaning.
- Inventory/Processing merchandise
- Maintain area
- Communicate with others in the building regarding orders and products
- Product documentation
- Keep Inventory updated through internal programs.
- Work with section leaders to quickly move merchandise to the customer.
- Receive, categorize, and take inventory of daily shipments.
- Work as a team to load and safely secure merchandise on and into vehicles.
- 40 Hours/Week
- 22,880 AGI
- Receive and store munitions coming from SWA
- Store and record safety reports for munitions in long term storage
- Log location of each munition handled
- Operated each section of TNT removal
- Operated forklifts (electric) and Stake Trucks