Marketing Resume Examples
marketing/ sales consultant
- Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge.
- Makes sales appointments with clients.
- Discovers how to market and penetrates them to drive sales.
- and much more!
- My position at Insurance Placement Solutions, which is a small insurance company in Brisbane, exposed me to the role of Marketing and Insurance in the corporate field
- Interaction and viewing of clientele meetings allowing me to experience communication between the business and customer in a professional setting
- Allowed me to work on projects including website redesign, social media campaign and marketing recommendations such as a customer testimonial/recommendation section
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics,
marketing, communication & events specialist
- Managed all things marketing, communication and special events for 14 of the 32 dealerships across Ontario.
- Maintained all dealership websites via various custom content management system’s including but not limited to monthly sales, service and parts promotions, news, events, campaign landing pages and staff directories.
- Developed website landing pages, copy and meta tag descriptions for better search engine results to help maintain top organic search engine results for relevant keywords and phrases.
- Consulted with dealers, venders and key stakeholders regularly to develop and analyze advertising campaigns, contests and events.
- Maintained each dealership’s online reputation, by staying on top of all social media accounts, Google My Business (GMB) pages and other various business listing sites.
- Coached dealers and sales staff on the importance of online reputation management and then how and when to respond accordingly.
- Developed and executed plans and initiatives to increase website traffic and foot traffic into the dealerships.
- Compose images of products, using video and still cameras, lighting equipment, props, photo and video editing software.
- Built, designed and executed all email marketing campaigns for sales, service and parts departments, as well as special events and other dealership or dealer group wide initiatives.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Ability to work with various venders as well as negotiating and budgeting skills.
- Monitored marketing trends
- Clarified design and advertising
- Executed marketing campaigns
- Developed interactive media
- Designed branding campaigns
- Managed public relations
- Analyzed media planning & placement
- Informed and calls to all prospective clients and other substation in order to inform them of new products they may be interested in, deals and specific product details.
- Evaluated the customers’ needs or suggestions and provided service options to meet their requirements.
- Communicate with other employees and upper management to ensure complete care of customers.
- Fulfilled administrative duties, including: completing and filing paperwork, receiving calls from contacted customers and new customers, distributes order or new items to the customers or other branch stores .
marketing, business development and artist manager
- Conceptualized event pitches to clients like TATA Consultancy Services, Yash Raj Films & Studios, World Wide Media, Vitra Magazine, E-Clerks, Multi Screen Media – SONY SIX, Etc.
- Actively involved in social media campaigns for both in house company work as well as existing clients
- Designed and executed annual marketing plan in line with the business plan of the companies
- Backstage management for leading Award shows in India.
- Arrange Disposal and Water for some of the functions in the city.
- Manage the firm Accountancy.
- Coordinate with people to get the contracts of Retailers, Wholesalers, Marriages, Functions, etc.
- Also coordinate with some professionals, such as contractors( Bisleri, Sanpac, etc.), to ensure job success.
- Some knowledge about computer line.
- Coordinate the brands marketing and PR strategies working directly with partners to achieve campaign deadlines internally.
- Consult with product development personnel on product speciﬁcations such as design, colour, or packaging.
- Maintain an incredibly busy deadline calendar ensuring every member of the marketing team had access to the required resource and information when needed.
- planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
- writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- organising and hosting presentations and customer visits
- assisting with promotional activities
- visiting customers/external agencies
- helping to organise market research.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.