- Generate sales and meet monthly quota.
- Set up and display units at malls and events.
- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with unit-released clients to develop a wide range of prospect lists.
- Study the objectives, promotional policies, or needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence sales.
- Plans and schedules appointments.
- Accomplish daily reports.
- Performs showroom duties and attends to customers’ inquiries and problems.
- Maintains existing accounts.
- Prepares documentation and receives payments.
- Assists in releasing and delivering of units.
- Demonstration of units to customer/companies if necessary
- Conducted product demonstrations to highlight features and redirect objections to positive aspects
- Discussed automotive products and services with customers, outlined restrictions and educated on policies
- Increased brand awareness through event marketing, demonstrations, sales and brand promotion
- Used product knowledge, sales abilities and customer relations skills to drive substantial sales increase
- Communicated accurate information about promotions, customer programs and products, providing exceptional customer service and driving retention
- Investigate client’s financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
- Conduct monthly saturation drive
- Take and pass TMP exams.
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.