Marketing Manager Resume Examples
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
marketing manager/ sociol media/ app development
- Designed websites, apps, and digital marketing advertisements.
- Created viable marketing strategies within company budgets
- Built projects that developed brand awareness & community engagement
- Created media advertisments such as internet commercials, podcast commercials, retail kiosk video ads & animated email campaigns
- Create defense documents and budgets for pre-opening property .
- Create awareness presentations or materials.
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in hospitality
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers.
- Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets .
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities.
- Developed and managed online based fundraising campaign
- Analyzed and reported social media presence, engagement, and effectiveness on all platforms
- Developed and monitored content for candidates website; worked with NDP to verify that the information was correct.
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Developed and implemented favorable pricing structures balancing firm objectives against customer targets
- Capitalized on industry and marketplace trends to strategize solutions and enhance business operations
- Built brand awareness and generated leads while managing internal and external marketing campaigns and programs
- Helped incorporate product changes to drive customer engagement and firm profits
- Improved product marketing objectives by constructing communication initiatives and branding strategies to increase client outreach
- Developed company brand messaging, collateral materials, customer events, promotional strategies, and product commercialization
- Achieving a staggering 250% growth in online portal after joining which led to win an award.(award winning campaign http://www.ft.lk/lifestyle/Avirat%C3%A9-bags-Silver-and-Bronze-Awards-at-SLIM-Digis-2018/8-675884 which was my idea which made avirate win)
- Plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate all marketing activities of the branch; Forecasting and ordering stocks needed for all marketing related activities; Coordinate and establishing partnerships with local government units for possible business ventures and tie-ups.
- Confer with production or support personnel to produce or coordinate production of advertisements or promotions.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of products they are seeking.
- Set up and display sample merchandise at their offices.
- Calculate purchase subtotals, taxes, and shipping costs for submission to customers.
- Calculate revenue, sales, and expenses, using financial accounting or spreadsheet software.
- Collaborate with search engine shopping specialists to place marketing content in desired online locations.
- Compose descriptions of merchandise for posting to online storefront, auction sites, or other shopping Web sites.
- Correspond with online customers via electronic mail, telephone, or other electronic messaging to address questions or complaints about products, policies, or shipping methods.
- Create, manage, or automate orders or invoices, using order management or invoicing software.
- Prepare or organize online storefront marketing material, including product descriptions or subject lines, optimizing content to search engine criteria.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products and services
- Consulting with the clients and promote the services.
- Import Export
- Query Solving
- Coordinated the public relations and marketing efforts of the student international center
- Increased the branding and messaging for the university
- Measured the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Prepared reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Ensure the achievement of quantitative and qualitative objectives of the organization.
- Set Departments Sales volumes Targets; Supervise and evaluate Sales Managers for sales performance.
- Manage and increase profitability of current portfolio through developing efficient operational system in marketing & sales department.
- Lead a marketing & sales team (75 members) for the achievement of corporate objectives.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.