- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of consumer, employee, or public interest groups.
- Collaborated with team members to help expand marketing channels.
- Assisted with capturing and analyzing social media metrics.
- Helped with planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Took part in research, development and curation of content ideas from online and offline sources
- Content and advertisement writing
- Editing and proof-reading
- Assisting with social media content
- Optimizing content for search engine
- Assisting with event-planning, such as working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams
- Train newer interns
- (509) 525-7660
- Data Entry.
- Hub spot client data base updating.
- Engineer testing on new technology to determine the efficiency of water flow at various psi’s.
- Sprinkler Chart user manual update to make it as user friendly as possible.
- Filing and sorting invoices by date alphabetically.
- New environmental science research to market to a more specific group of individuals looking for efficient irrigation practices.
- Monitor production and distribution of marketing materials
- Designed promotional materials (posters,logos)
- Created and managed social media posts to engage with audience
- Ensure marketing activities comply with state and federal regulations
marketing intern (part-time)
- Researched every trending style and periods of clothing needed for different season events.
- Chose color scheme for summer’s 2017 clothing line.
- Participated in online and offline sale activities during work hours.
- Monitored sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns