- Personnel management.
- Monthly goal fulfillment.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost factors.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumers and employee.
- Marketing budget management.
- Creating content for web, developer forum, FAQ, blog, newsletter and social media
- Organizing events for developers
- Evaluate apps and projects
- Developing web page and forum for the program
- Part of event organizing team for large developer summits in Germany and the US
- Planning and execution assigned events, promotional activities Assisting in the execution of a season-long promotional/marketing calendar
- Managing and ordering promotional inventory as well as marketing print production needs in conjunction with Business Development.
- Assist in managing logistics for events.
- Hiring and scheduling promotional staff and resources necessary for successful events, activation.
- Managing required paperwork for staff to ensure established standards compliance and timely compensation.
- Supporting administrative tasks as necessary, including writing purchase orders, tracking expenses, following up with vendors and partners, and compiling recaps.
- Responsible for client servicing by proving timely support such as updating status reports for clients, receiving creative changes from client.
marketing coordinator/administration support
- Arrange industry events for partners and stakeholders to increase product awareness and promote goodwill.
- Confer with production and sales to coordinate production of advertisements and promotions.
- Prepare organizational publications for internal and external audiences, including industry newsletters and stockholders’ reports.
- Implement and track advertisements using Google Ad Manager.
- Create digital forms using WordPress plugins and Google Forms.
- Organise logistics and distribution of published print content.
- Presenting yearly consumer event plan, implementing new event tactics, and tracking results
- Planning all logistics relating to each event
- Sourcing promotional items used to attract visitors to our booth
- Working with vendors to order required supplies for each event
- Participating in each event to drive ROI + Email activation
- Managing event staff