- Increased the number of customers attending marketing events in the Caribbean Region by 20% due to a successful management, coordination an execution of the commercial calendar including, but not limited to, designing visually appealing invitations, collateral material, feedback forms and supporting documentation.
- Successfully developed tools able to measure leads generated from marketing events to properly support investment of commercial activities and report ROI to management.
- Reduced marketing event expenses due to proper corporate negotiations with hotels, venues, printing agencies and promotion companies, allowing the Marketing Department to stay on or under budget (350K/year).
- Increased the exposure of the company, products and talents throughout social media platforms, technical magazines, conferences and business publications.
- Promote the University to high schools and community covered by the undergraduate external testing centers in provinces.
- Meet with key stakeholders in the area.
- Conduct school visits.
- Distribute marketing collaterals.
- Preparing request forms and CA’s.
- Budgeting and reporting expenses in every area visited.
- Placed information about travel tours and special offers on the website;
- Designed brochures for company promotion;
- Planned company events and carry out on-site tasks for event days;
- Constructed and evaluated surveys for client feedback and satisfaction;
- Promoted company in online communities through weblog or discussion-forum postings, e-mail marketing programs, and online advertising.
- Markets product by developingand implementing marketing plan.
- Advertising campaign.
- Tracking sales data.
- Maintaining promotional material inventory
- Curate, schedule and post social media content for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts
- Brainstorm and execute marketing proposals, editorial calendars and campaign ideas for projects ranging from $2,000 to $30,000+, working closely with Marketing Manager and VP of Sales
- Established guest blogging program to improve SEO; entered all web copy into WordPress and implemented Yoast SEO plugin to make posts as search engine-friendly as possible
- Regularly monitor emerging marketing trends and submit reports to senior-level management to gain a competitive advantage