Marketing Coordinator Resume Examples
- Increased the number of customers attending marketing events in the Caribbean Region by 20% due to a successful management, coordination an execution of the commercial calendar including, but not limited to, designing visually appealing invitations, collateral material, feedback forms and supporting documentation.
- Successfully developed tools able to measure leads generated from marketing events to properly support investment of commercial activities and report ROI to management.
- Reduced marketing event expenses due to proper corporate negotiations with hotels, venues, printing agencies and promotion companies, allowing the Marketing Department to stay on or under budget (350K/year).
- Increased the exposure of the company, products and talents throughout social media platforms, technical magazines, conferences and business publications.
- Promote the University to high schools and community covered by the undergraduate external testing centers in provinces.
- Meet with key stakeholders in the area.
- Conduct school visits.
- Distribute marketing collaterals.
- Preparing request forms and CA’s.
- Budgeting and reporting expenses in every area visited.
- Placed information about travel tours and special offers on the website;
- Designed brochures for company promotion;
- Planned company events and carry out on-site tasks for event days;
- Constructed and evaluated surveys for client feedback and satisfaction;
- Promoted company in online communities through weblog or discussion-forum postings, e-mail marketing programs, and online advertising.
- Markets product by developingand implementing marketing plan.
- Advertising campaign.
- Tracking sales data.
- Maintaining promotional material inventory
- Curate, schedule and post social media content for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts
- Brainstorm and execute marketing proposals, editorial calendars and campaign ideas for projects ranging from $2,000 to $30,000+, working closely with Marketing Manager and VP of Sales
- Established guest blogging program to improve SEO; entered all web copy into WordPress and implemented Yoast SEO plugin to make posts as search engine-friendly as possible
- Regularly monitor emerging marketing trends and submit reports to senior-level management to gain a competitive advantage
- Personnel management.
- Monthly goal fulfillment.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost factors.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumers and employee.
- Marketing budget management.
- Creating content for web, developer forum, FAQ, blog, newsletter and social media
- Organizing events for developers
- Evaluate apps and projects
- Developing web page and forum for the program
- Part of event organizing team for large developer summits in Germany and the US
- Planning and execution assigned events, promotional activities Assisting in the execution of a season-long promotional/marketing calendar
- Managing and ordering promotional inventory as well as marketing print production needs in conjunction with Business Development.
- Assist in managing logistics for events.
- Hiring and scheduling promotional staff and resources necessary for successful events, activation.
- Managing required paperwork for staff to ensure established standards compliance and timely compensation.
- Supporting administrative tasks as necessary, including writing purchase orders, tracking expenses, following up with vendors and partners, and compiling recaps.
- Responsible for client servicing by proving timely support such as updating status reports for clients, receiving creative changes from client.
marketing coordinator/administration support
- Arrange industry events for partners and stakeholders to increase product awareness and promote goodwill.
- Confer with production and sales to coordinate production of advertisements and promotions.
- Prepare organizational publications for internal and external audiences, including industry newsletters and stockholders’ reports.
- Implement and track advertisements using Google Ad Manager.
- Create digital forms using WordPress plugins and Google Forms.
- Organise logistics and distribution of published print content.
- Presenting yearly consumer event plan, implementing new event tactics, and tracking results
- Planning all logistics relating to each event
- Sourcing promotional items used to attract visitors to our booth
- Working with vendors to order required supplies for each event
- Participating in each event to drive ROI + Email activation
- Managing event staff
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.