- Manage email marketing campaigns, partnership outreach and corporate communication.
- Plan social media and content strategy for the firm and their annual Applied AI Conference.
- Created strategy to increase conference attendance by 33%.
- Identified appropriate marketing channels and target customers for campaigns.
- Locums placements of Primary Care Physicians, Physician Specialists, and Midlevel Providers in the Mid and Northwest United States ranging from Iowa/Missouri to California/Oregon/Washington.
- Familiar with 20+ Physician specialties, ranging from Family Practice to NeuroSurgery. Primary focus geared towards Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, Psychiatry, and General Surgery.
- Reverse Marketed highly qualified candidates to help find them locums positions.
- Handle contract and rate negotiations with potential facilities and clients regarding Physicians.
- Act as the liaison between the client and the physician once a placement has been made, and ensure that connection is developed to see if match is deemed appropriate to pursue into a placement.
- Develop in house relationships with our recruiting team and logistics team to ensure that candidates will be going to work, and that paperwork will be done on time.
- Handle all work logs deadlines to ensure that Providers are paid on time and that clients are invoiced.
- Advises children together with their parents on the proper fitting of their shoes and finding the right shoes to fit their feet.
- Cashiering duties
- Administrative data entry, sales recording, inventory and ad hoc.
- Developed campaigns and specific marketing strategies for clients.
- Automation of the lead generation by managing Google Ads and Maps (Increased sales by 17%),
- Preparing catalogs and writing cover letters for Direct Mailing,
- Cooperating with designers to design signboards,
- Visiting small businesses and distributing catalogs in person,
- Providing quotes and invoices,
- Assisting CEO in finding and tracking big accounts,
- Organizing businesses’ data into Excel to provide information for mailing,
senior marketing consultant
- Mentored and guided executive team during business development decision-making to optimize profitability, marketing strategy and communications planning.
- Exceeded sales goals by effectively applying analyzed data to marketing campaigns and sharing data interdepartmentally.
- Collaborated with product development team to effectively modernize and update promotions.
- Handled client servicing and communications for different brands such as Google, IKEA, HELLA, Colorbar, AVON, Educomp, MIS, The Decor Kart, Middle East Retail Forum etc.