- Evaluating clients’ social media marketing performance by using online tools like Google Analytics and Facebook Insights to develop effective marketing strategy for advertising and promotion.
- Reviews content and design to ensure it is in line with marketing campaign strategy and market trends.
- Determine the most effective channel mix by audience for each client’s campaign (i.e. email, social media, television commercial etc)
- Deciding the contents of micro-sites to highlight a specific marketing campaign of the clients’ business
- Handled client servicing and communications for different brands such as Google, IKEA, HELLA, Colorbar, AVON, Educomp, Mussoorie International School, The Decor Kart, Middle East Retail Forum etc.
- Actively worked for the optimization of digital ads across different digital channels
- Worked on business development and client pitches such as Cinepolis, Fab India, Hummel, Avon etc.
- Handled brand strategies/positioning, campaign planning and execution, copy and content writing and communication approach for different brands.
- Contact potential corporate customers to persuade them to purchase the products and services of DU TELECOM.
- Generating sales revenue and leads through emails,telephone calls,visits,and online media.
- Explain business lines products or services and prices and demonstrate how it will benefits them.
- Telephone or write mails to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists from other organizations and online media.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted in pipeline.
- Best sale closed – 17 MNP lines of Border PPE Trading Deira.
- Conducted comprehensive primary and secondary research of the potential client base and competitors.
- Developed marketing strategy for business development based on the markets served and client base.
- Identified the most effective marketing tools for the recommended markets within the assumed budget.
- Developed a business plan for future growth and marketing needs.
- Providing results-driven marketing services to Study Group clients in Australia’s growing wellness industry.
- Create social media content, micro-books, campaign photography, website imagery and more.
- Develop advertising campaigns for a number of ‘wellness’ clients, working with each client’s director to determine the best way to present advertising information.
- Conduct stakeholder research to determine which of a service’s selling features should be promoted.
- Design customer interface of an online storefront, using WordPress software.
- Integrate online retailing strategy with physical retailing operations.