Marketing Consultant Resume Examples
- Evaluating clients’ social media marketing performance by using online tools like Google Analytics and Facebook Insights to develop effective marketing strategy for advertising and promotion.
- Reviews content and design to ensure it is in line with marketing campaign strategy and market trends.
- Determine the most effective channel mix by audience for each client’s campaign (i.e. email, social media, television commercial etc)
- Deciding the contents of micro-sites to highlight a specific marketing campaign of the clients’ business
- Handled client servicing and communications for different brands such as Google, IKEA, HELLA, Colorbar, AVON, Educomp, Mussoorie International School, The Decor Kart, Middle East Retail Forum etc.
- Actively worked for the optimization of digital ads across different digital channels
- Worked on business development and client pitches such as Cinepolis, Fab India, Hummel, Avon etc.
- Handled brand strategies/positioning, campaign planning and execution, copy and content writing and communication approach for different brands.
- Contact potential corporate customers to persuade them to purchase the products and services of DU TELECOM.
- Generating sales revenue and leads through emails,telephone calls,visits,and online media.
- Explain business lines products or services and prices and demonstrate how it will benefits them.
- Telephone or write mails to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists from other organizations and online media.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted in pipeline.
- Best sale closed – 17 MNP lines of Border PPE Trading Deira.
- Conducted comprehensive primary and secondary research of the potential client base and competitors.
- Developed marketing strategy for business development based on the markets served and client base.
- Identified the most effective marketing tools for the recommended markets within the assumed budget.
- Developed a business plan for future growth and marketing needs.
- Providing results-driven marketing services to Study Group clients in Australia’s growing wellness industry.
- Create social media content, micro-books, campaign photography, website imagery and more.
- Develop advertising campaigns for a number of ‘wellness’ clients, working with each client’s director to determine the best way to present advertising information.
- Conduct stakeholder research to determine which of a service’s selling features should be promoted.
- Design customer interface of an online storefront, using WordPress software.
- Integrate online retailing strategy with physical retailing operations.
- Manage email marketing campaigns, partnership outreach and corporate communication.
- Plan social media and content strategy for the firm and their annual Applied AI Conference.
- Created strategy to increase conference attendance by 33%.
- Identified appropriate marketing channels and target customers for campaigns.
- Locums placements of Primary Care Physicians, Physician Specialists, and Midlevel Providers in the Mid and Northwest United States ranging from Iowa/Missouri to California/Oregon/Washington.
- Familiar with 20+ Physician specialties, ranging from Family Practice to NeuroSurgery. Primary focus geared towards Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, Psychiatry, and General Surgery.
- Reverse Marketed highly qualified candidates to help find them locums positions.
- Handle contract and rate negotiations with potential facilities and clients regarding Physicians.
- Act as the liaison between the client and the physician once a placement has been made, and ensure that connection is developed to see if match is deemed appropriate to pursue into a placement.
- Develop in house relationships with our recruiting team and logistics team to ensure that candidates will be going to work, and that paperwork will be done on time.
- Handle all work logs deadlines to ensure that Providers are paid on time and that clients are invoiced.
- Advises children together with their parents on the proper fitting of their shoes and finding the right shoes to fit their feet.
- Cashiering duties
- Administrative data entry, sales recording, inventory and ad hoc.
- Developed campaigns and specific marketing strategies for clients.
- Automation of the lead generation by managing Google Ads and Maps (Increased sales by 17%),
- Preparing catalogs and writing cover letters for Direct Mailing,
- Cooperating with designers to design signboards,
- Visiting small businesses and distributing catalogs in person,
- Providing quotes and invoices,
- Assisting CEO in finding and tracking big accounts,
- Organizing businesses’ data into Excel to provide information for mailing,
senior marketing consultant
- Mentored and guided executive team during business development decision-making to optimize profitability, marketing strategy and communications planning.
- Exceeded sales goals by effectively applying analyzed data to marketing campaigns and sharing data interdepartmentally.
- Collaborated with product development team to effectively modernize and update promotions.
- Handled client servicing and communications for different brands such as Google, IKEA, HELLA, Colorbar, AVON, Educomp, MIS, The Decor Kart, Middle East Retail Forum etc.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.