- Managed projects execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope for major pharmaceutical companies like Glaxo SmithKline, Merck, and Novartis.
- Led process change initiatives, acting as a catalyst and source of truth for internal stakeholders
- Identified opportunities for growth within the Life Science practice and contributed towards outside sales strategy and planning.
- Actively contributed towards the design and development of client proposal presentations by providing meaningful insights to stakeholders.
- Assessed current and future customer needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods.
- Conducted industry and market data analysis, performed competitive analysis, and drew conclusions and developed recommendations/actionable insights for clients and senior stakeholders.
- Responsible for maintaining client environment’s ranging from five users to two hundred fifty users.
- Daily network and systems administration tasks for about twenty clients (weekly and monthly scheduled visits).
- Oversaw migrations from onsite platforms to cloud providers (AWS, Azure & Office365) and upgrades.
- Lineup resources for tasks that were outside my skill-set and or availability (ensure on time delivery was maintained).
- Ensured software license compliance and all technology purchases for clients.
- Received outstanding and ongoing positive client feedback, company recognition along with awards.
- Proven ability to take on large and ongoing projects / tasks while maintaining scheduled completion and budget.
managing consultant ( sap bi hana, s4hana)
- Responsible as Lead / Architect for IPS S4Hana solution.
- Worked for end to end implementation of SAP BI HANA..
- Manage and maintain the IT Architecture of clients.
- Involved in Data modelling, designing, defining KPI’s.
- Project estimations, effort estimations and client relationship management.
- Managing SQL based formulas for HANA.
- Enabling clients to understand the SAP HANA Calculation views and data modelling.
- Work to train and mentor junior employees for continuous career growth.
- Implementation in Agile (Scrum / Kanban methods).
- SAP Analytics Cloud platform to provide the robust solution to customers.
- Overall responsible for end to end project delivery.
- Maintaining profitability in the branch through cost containment, new business development, and growth from established clients.
- Assisting clients with filling their staffing needs.
- Recruit using social media, job fairs, advertising, etc.
- Ensuring the branch is compliant with local, state and federal labor law requirements.
- Identify, evaluate and manage strategic sales and opportunities.
- Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with current clients and establish good relationships with new ones.