- LOT ATENDANT.
- NEGOTIATE WITH VARIOUS MECHANICAL AND BODY SHOPS IN THE AREA IN ORDER TO FIX THE CARS.
- LOCATE AND ORDER CAR- PARTS IN ARIZONA AND IN OTHER STATES(AL KIND OF PARTS LIKE COMPUTERS,BODY,ENGINE,TRANSMISSION,COOLING SYSTEM,AC SYSTEM,ELECTRICAL SYSTEM ETC.)
- RESPOND TO CUSTOMERS QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE SALES,FINANCING,MAINTENANCE ,REPAIRS OR WARRANTIES OF THEIR VEHICLES.
- LOCATE AND NEGOTIATE WITH TRANSPORTATION COMPANY THE BEST DEAL IN TRANSPORTING VEHICLES FROM VARIOUS AUCTION FROM LOCATIONS IN OTHER STATES TO PHOENIX.
- COLLECTIONS AND REPOSETIONS IN THE AREA AND OUT OF STATE.
- Provided support with washing and cleaning vehicles on the lot as well as maintaining cleanliness and present-ability of the lot.
- Followed lock up procedures regarding all vehicles on the lot.
- Provided washing services of newly sold vehicles as well as fueling up vehicles for customers before delivery of vehicles.
- Maintained contact with management of the store to provide help around the store where it was needed.
- Assisted customers with loading their cars or trucks with heavy material
- Made sure the parking lot was clean and clear of shopping carts being in the way from drivers getting through.
- Stock shelves when co-workers needed help
- Tasked with handling money while helping customers on Roger’s Place event nights.
- Drive and park cars in appropriate places
- Provide great and positive customer service
- Make sure cars are presentable and clean after finishing service
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information about the cars.
- COLLECT SHOPPING CARTS FROM PARKING LOT
- PICK UP AND DISPOSE OF ALL GARBAGE
- ASSIST CUSTOMERS LOADING LARGE AMOUNTS OF ITEMS OR HEAVY AND LARGE ITEMS PURCHASED
- Drive standard and automatic vehicles to the yard, customers , mechanics and other places assigned by the supervisors