- Responsible for all communication with customers regarding refunds, cancellations, and backorders
- Responsible for communication with vendors and manufacturers regarding orders, shipments, and inventory
- Coordinate manufacture information and shipping dates with purchasing department
- Complete all bill of ladings and faxes to truck line
- Act as a liaison between customers and manufacturer on drop ship orders
- Assist custom department will all after-sale issues
- Material acquisition expert. Responsible for expediting 104 material requisitions and 3 open purchased parts required in completing 235 unscheduled maintenance actions leading to short turn-around and delivery of 2 Broad Arrow assets in support of ships operation.
- Accountable Inventory Manager. Managed the division’s pre-extended bins, maintaining over 1,500 parts/supplies required for daily operations. Ensuring optimum support to 24 personnel significantly improving Support Equipment readiness.
- Exemplary Sailor. Reporting for duty with a positive mindset and maintains impressive military bearing throughout each day and task, no matter how difficult. Displaying unlimited potential to become a front runner in the department.
- Mission Oriented. Effectively carried out the Commanding Officer’s orders issued at NJP. Conducted 42 restricted personnel muster and supervised 30 hours of extra duty.
- Team Player. Valued member of the ship’s Primary Reaction Force Team (RFT), contributed to Force Protection exercise, Operation Solid Curtain and Citadel Shield, resulted in a 100% pass rating in which Abraham Lincoln had zero discrepancies.
- Volunteer Effort. Completed 9 hours at Eggleston Nursery.
senior logistics specialist
- Establish flow for overall logistics process.
- Plan or implement improvements and create policies or procedures to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, transporting and shipping commodities.
- Estimate freight or postal rates and record shipment costs and weights.
- Coordinate and direct regional manufacturing partners
- Manage logistical requirements.
- Coordinate all shipments & inspections with Asian customer offices.
- Monitor quality of inventory with partners.
- Coordinate all logistical & inventory requirements with BPG US.
- Handling cash office duties such as cataloging customer service reports, payments and data entry
- Changing weekly price changes throughout the store
- Receiving warehouse shipment
- Clearancing products