- Plan, organize, direct, and evaluate the operations of Green Logistics section.
- Implement fleet management policy
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- To ensure availability of Material as per planning and communication with Production Department
- To ensure movement of material in inter departmental Zones-Internal Material Handling.
- To ensure the processing of Transport management system and movement and safe handling of Material.
- Direct to depots and customer dispatches by adhering all legal compliances.
- Daily Dispatch Planning: regular and effective communication with Marketing Team and coordination with production.
- To ensure OTIF customer dispatches by effective communication with transporters and customers as well by ensuring the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- To ensure the Best Housekeeping & safe working ambience in accordance with 5S & Safety Aspects & to maintain ISO, Safety & Internal Standards.
- Shift handling Officer in-charge of Raw Materials and Finished Goods
- Manpower planning,Vehicle availabilty plan according to indents and OBDs,Resource optimisation,Inventory management,Meeting the requirement of plant supplies,Unloading plan of vehicles on the basis of JIT and Overall inspection of Warehouse
- To continualy improve the Warehouse KPIs
- To maintain accuracy in all kind of Document Management by adhering SOP & other compliances.
- Logistics for conference meeting and mentoring programs
- Provided administrative support and managing queries.
- Coordinated office stock, prepared regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organized company records.
- Distributed and managed correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Managed office supplies stock and place orders
- Researching potential vendors
- Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Preparing monthly report to the logistics manager and sharing information to the others relating Executives