Logistics Officer Resume Examples
- Plan, organize, direct, and evaluate the operations of Green Logistics section.
- Implement fleet management policy
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- To ensure availability of Material as per planning and communication with Production Department
- To ensure movement of material in inter departmental Zones-Internal Material Handling.
- To ensure the processing of Transport management system and movement and safe handling of Material.
- Direct to depots and customer dispatches by adhering all legal compliances.
- Daily Dispatch Planning: regular and effective communication with Marketing Team and coordination with production.
- To ensure OTIF customer dispatches by effective communication with transporters and customers as well by ensuring the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- To ensure the Best Housekeeping & safe working ambience in accordance with 5S & Safety Aspects & to maintain ISO, Safety & Internal Standards.
- Shift handling Officer in-charge of Raw Materials and Finished Goods
- Manpower planning,Vehicle availabilty plan according to indents and OBDs,Resource optimisation,Inventory management,Meeting the requirement of plant supplies,Unloading plan of vehicles on the basis of JIT and Overall inspection of Warehouse
- To continualy improve the Warehouse KPIs
- To maintain accuracy in all kind of Document Management by adhering SOP & other compliances.
- Logistics for conference meeting and mentoring programs
- Provided administrative support and managing queries.
- Coordinated office stock, prepared regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organized company records.
- Distributed and managed correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Managed office supplies stock and place orders
- Researching potential vendors
- Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Preparing monthly report to the logistics manager and sharing information to the others relating Executives
- Met all operational requirements as the Flag Ship of the strategic command
- Participated in Presidents’ Fleet Review
- Ensured various requirements wrt operations, technical and logistics support for prolonged sustainability
- Extensive flying operations at sea
- Responsible for meeting all operational requirements wrt Logistics and technical procurement
- Participated in Multi National Exercises with Foreign Navies
- Underwent Anti Piracy Operations at Gulf of Oman
- Successful Operational replenishment at foreign ports
- As Morale Officer, was adjudged as Most Spirited Ship & Best Engineering Ship – 2017 of the Western Fleet
- As Qualified Landing Safety Officer, undertook extensive incident free flying operations with varieties of helicopters of foreign navies and bagged the prestigious – Best Aviation Ship 2017 award
- Commendable remarks for Operational Readiness and Sea Training by Testing Team
- Obtained services for PSI programs across various countries.
- Drafted purchase orders and contracts.
- Make a purchase order and invoice entries for field procurements.
- Consulted with the contracts department to maintain POs for sub-awards.
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Examine invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and customs regulations.
- Management of company motor vehicle and motorcycle stock through effective allocations to customers through FIFO procedure.
- Assist the National Sales Manager in the monthly ordering process.
- Management of the transportation of shipments through constant monitoring and effective selection of appropriate Logistics companies.
- Ensure insurance of all company shipments as well as company fleet.
- Fuel management through appropriate allocation of fuel to customer vehicles upon registration.
- Preparation and follow up of insurance claims for any damages incurred during transportation as well as during storage.
- Management of all matters regarding logistics in the Ann field office and arche noVa’s projects in Ann Township (project area).
- Preparation of procurement plans. Organization and lead of procurement processes including preparation of request forms, invitation to bids/proposals, the receipt of quotations/ bids/ proposals, and their evaluation. Ensure contracts are in full compliance with arche noVa’s rules and regulations with donor requirements.
- Prepare the purchase orders and contract. Implement the internal control system which ensures that purchase orders are duly prepared and dispatched.
- Provide logistics/ supply chain introduction to staffs and support at field level.
- Facilitate and ensure the timely procurement of all supplies and goods. Ensure quality control of tools and material on delivery. Inform the relevant staffs about details (quantity, date) of deliveries.
- Maintain accurate inventory lists, assets and any other documents needed in relation to logistics and program supplies.
- Organize necessary repair of tools, machinery and office equipment.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.