Logistics Manager Resume Examples
- Coordinating team to the specific and ever changing daily needs of our large client base
- Maintaining excellent relationships with our suppliers to ensure priority in receiving deliveries/supplies
- Implementing improved systems and methods to increase efficiency
- Working with immovable deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Dispatching, picking, packing, invoicing and communicating with clients to ensure deliveries are received to best suit their needs
- Monthly reports on stock movement and expenditure
- Returns and management of any logistical problems that may arise
- Resources are appropriately and efficiently allocated to key areas of work and that priorities are always covered adequately.
- All Company Operational Equipment is documented, listed, updated and accounted.
- Maintain Operational Vehicle Asset Lists.
- Maintain Operational Vehicle Serviceability, liaison with External Vendors for Servicing and Record Keeping.
- Solving and arranging vehicle hire, repairs and maintenance.
- Planning, budgeting, cost analysis for starting up Programs/Projects.
- Procurement of authorised Assets for new Projects.
logistics manager, material management and transportation
- To analyze and develop CKD pipeline plan for short & long term plan in line with Sales & Marketing and Production to minimize cost and time. Based on sales plan & delivery plan, CKD order plan is implemented with optimum lot size related to production input plan & storage expenses
- To monitor on warehouse and inventory management in conjunction with delivery and sales plan to optimize storage and cost
- To ensure the timely accurate vehicle movement.
- Monitor the warehouse loading of the industrial waste from the clients and organize the warehouse unloading and the transport of the waste to a disposal undertaking with the compilation of all the necessary documents required by the law
- Manage the register of waste loading and unloading
- Physical stock control including regular stock takes
- Ensuring work environment is safe as well as clean at all times
- Distribution of procured Assets.
- Shifting of Assets where and when needed.
- Asset Management and record keeping on day to day basis.
- Issuing / replacement of Assets when needed.
- Service Scheduling of Vehicle Fleet.
senior logistics manager/operational excellence
- Lead and design Lean goals and strategies for improving the operations and processes within the organization.
- Manage all activities for continuous improvement and performance enhancement.
- Employ Lean methodologies and tools in order to accomplish business objectives.
- Provide formal training in Lean process improvement methodologies across the departments to enhance lean behavior, structured problem-solving skill, standardization of practice and calibration of mindset.
- Partner with the Site Leader to develop staff ownership of Lean metrics and charter, lead and direct teams in project completion and work closely with production, maintenance, and other support functions in managing equipment moves and improving facility layout.
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Liaison with external Vendors for quotations on Vehicle Repairs.
- Assessed and targeted customer needs to forge and cultivate productive relationships and maintain top satisfaction levels.
- Reviewed established business practices and improved processes to increase efficiencies and reduce expense without compromising customer service levels.
- Delivered substantial cost savings by securing discounts from third-party logistics services providers.
- Managed over $1000000 in Assets.
- Built continuous improvement culture that attracted and retained high-performing employees while reducing costs.
- Managed monthly Asset reporting processes.
- Developed Logistical system that provided best cost with appropriate service levels to achieve organisational goals.
- Handling and managing the logistics of full turnkey projects
- Directing and managing all logistic staff and subordinates in the Gulf, Asia, Europe, South America
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Responsible for determining strategy and direction to minimize operational cost while ensuring efficient operation of the entire supply chain process
- Responsible for the preparation and review of the annual divisional budget
- Operate as Senior Staff Consultant with a lead role in strategic planning, project implementation, and execution for a distribution network optimization localy/Regionally/Intrnationly
- Responsible for providing accurate document route plan and an integrated information / document process
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.