- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving and storing products.
- Implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Order supplies or equipment and issue them to personnel
- Reviewing and preparing procurement strategy.
logistics senior manager
- Make sure of Adhering to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance for all the imoprted products.
- Responsible for the Custome clearance.
- Responsible for communications with our clients to set the specifications for materials, dimensions, and finishes for the products.
- Developing systems of controls, policies and procedures relating to procurement and logistics.
- Day to day supervisions and monitoring of departmental staffs.
- Establishing a central procurement plan.
- Reviewing existing contracts and identifying opportunities for improved value for money.
- Controls, policies and procedures of the Bank as from Procurement though Logistics till Security assessments.
- Establish a clear procurement plan ensuring that requests are managed effectively ensuring sufficient time is provided to complete all necessary processes.
- Successful negotiation with new and existing suppliers resulting in economic savings and increased service levels, and report on these achievements on an annual basis.
- Ensure all procurement requests are completed correctly and the duties of collecting quotations is segregated amongst the team to prevent conflict of interest.
- Oversee the procurement analysis of all supplies/services ensuring detailed procedure and selection process is clearly outlined within the analysis section.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensuring that a professional manner is maintained with customers at all times.
logistics manager/account manager
- Set us and maintain a control framework to ensure that all procurement activities are effectively managed and are in accordance with the contracts, procurement and financial policies.
- Review and develop the procurement plan covering each of the business unit.
- Ensure that the correct procedures are followed in respect of all procurement activities.
- Set up a process of review for all contracts supplies and suppliers ensuring that maximum value for money benefits are achieved through supplier rationalization, developing an Approved supplier List;