Logistics Manager Resume Examples
- Implementation of the Procurement Plan to ensure the economies of scale.
- Ensuring on Proper Delivery of goods from vendors and onward delivery to end user/ related business unit;
- Timely arrangements for visas/ work permits, travelling and accommodation of staff’s plus all FMFB Afghanistan Generator’s Maintenance and Vehicles Controlling and Maintenance.
- In addition, preparing of Quarterly report to the CEO and CFO for procurement activities and reviews of work.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services. for compliance with regulations or safety standards.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Investigate complaints regarding safety violations.
- Analyze factors such as weather reports, fuel requirements, or maps to determine traffic routes.
- Examine carrier operating rules
- Maintain reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using emails or telephones.
- Managed fleet and staff responsible for deliveries
- Maintained fleet ensuring road worthiness
- Planned distribution effectively achieving superb customer service
- Executed distribution plans aligned with sales requirements
- Measured distribution performance against KPI’s
- Ensured SPQ (Sinvac Plastics Quality) is 100% at the point of delivery
- Optimized human resources and developed team effectiveness
logistics manager, material management and transportation
- To enhance and ensure the smooth Inbound and Outbound Logistics operations and finished vehicle warehouse management in cooperation with the related parties in order to achieve the company target at the optimum cost and timeline and in accordance to MB standard and quality, ISO 9001/ 14000, SHE, and Customs Free Zone regulations
- CKD Ordering and Vehicle Management; to analyze and develop CKD pipeline plan for short & long term plan in line with Sales & Marketing and Production to minimize cost and time. Based on sales plan & delivery plan, CKD order plan is implemented with optimum lot size related to production input plan & storage expenses
- Local Content (LC) and Consumable (CM) Ordering and Scheduling; to schedule, monitor, and control on LC and CM inventory and the material availability promptly based upon the production plan at the effective process and cost
- Documentation and Customs Free Zone (CFZ), ensure the precise data and timely submit on every monthly Customs Free Zone inventory reports: CKD parts, Local & Asian content, and Finished vehicles
- Manage warehouse personnel, truck drivers, and tooling clerks in three manufacturing plants.
- Maintain and monitor inventory in four warehouses that supply 17 manufacturing departments.
- Manage and track 60,000 tools used to manufacture aerospace ducting systems.
- Manage two receiving departments that supply the factory with raw material, machinery, office supplies, incoming and outgoing tooling to/from vendors and customers, and purchased components.
- Manage the shipping department, and export of finished products to customers.
- Collaborate with the manufacturing team to prioritize personnel to eliminate component shortages for critical aviation platforms.
- Maintain raw composites material, monitoring the expiration dates and temperature requirements in storage. Work closely with all cut-tables to ensure all contractural traceability requirements are met.
- Provided customer service with daily monitoring and customer feedback.
- Controlled and maintained data base on container movement.
- Prepared invoice and weekly report for HQ.
- Conducted inventories, stock control and storage of containers.
- Development and implementation of the integral traffic management system, evolving the operational process and freight control in the company.
- Conceptualization, development, justification and creation of B Logistics (logistics operator with national and international coverage).
- Continuously grew and adjusted plans to reduce product returns
- Supported the vision and mission of the group of companies focusing on the key drivers for performance in my area of responsibility
- Receive or prepare work orders using Quick books
- Examine transportation vehicles, equipment, or systems to detect damage, wear, or malfunction..
- Maintain build plans for crating required for shipments of commercial and military flight platforms, balancing the needs of high volume manufacturing departments with complex crating of space systems ducting for the Atlas/Boeing SLS space build department.
- Negotiate transportation rates and services.
- Receive and count stock items.
- Supervise warehouse staff and activities
- Co ordinate picking of stock
- Develop, implement and manage operational policies.
- Manage stock takes and stock ordering.
- Coordinated direct activities related to dispatching, routing and tracking transportation vehicles, while serving as contact for all drivers within assigned territories.
- Train and monitor staff members and drivers on new policies, new procedures, safety rules and other regulations.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness objectives.
- Maintain KPI metrics for safety, delivery, productivity, and department expenses.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.