logistics manager/operations assistant
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the
- Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency. facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Schedule or dispatch equipment to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs.
- Direct inbound and outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Receive or prepare work orders.
- Arrange for necessary repairs to restore service and schedules.
- Follow up with the procurement on the equipment and items required for offices and Branches.
- Procuring of overall FMFB- A requested equipment’s.
- Checking and controlling of FMFB Assets
- Leasing suitable apartments, premises for FMFB operations and expats for living during stay.
- Contracting with different suppliers.
- Preparing Procurement Committee Agenda.
- Preparation of Procurement plans to support all relevant operations within the bank.
- Worked as an Executive at Nest Childcare Services Private Limited (Babyoye.com)
- Responsible for managing Customer Service Orders & Logistics in order to ensure the products are posted to the customers on a day-to-day basis
- Keeping a track of Logistics & ensuring with the courier companies that the orders are delivered on time
- Guiding the Phone Associates on the floor in managing & supervising the orders from the customers from the online portal
- Understanding the urgency from the customers & help them to nurture & thus promoting the branded products from the Online Store
- Receive and count stock items, record data using computer and special equipment;
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, loading and unloading products;
- Respond to customers’ or shippers’ questions and complaints regarding storage and distribution services;
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, import/export operation and customer issues.
- Developed a new system
- Carpentry skills
- Operated CNC/Edge-banding
- Received and entered orders on Global Shop
- Ensured product arrived in proper condition
- Shipped product across the states
- Communicated with vendors, logistics, sales reps, and clients