Logistics Manager Resume Examples
logistics manager/operations assistant
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the
- Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency. facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Schedule or dispatch equipment to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs.
- Direct inbound and outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Receive or prepare work orders.
- Arrange for necessary repairs to restore service and schedules.
- Follow up with the procurement on the equipment and items required for offices and Branches.
- Procuring of overall FMFB- A requested equipment’s.
- Checking and controlling of FMFB Assets
- Leasing suitable apartments, premises for FMFB operations and expats for living during stay.
- Contracting with different suppliers.
- Preparing Procurement Committee Agenda.
- Preparation of Procurement plans to support all relevant operations within the bank.
- Worked as an Executive at Nest Childcare Services Private Limited (Babyoye.com)
- Responsible for managing Customer Service Orders & Logistics in order to ensure the products are posted to the customers on a day-to-day basis
- Keeping a track of Logistics & ensuring with the courier companies that the orders are delivered on time
- Guiding the Phone Associates on the floor in managing & supervising the orders from the customers from the online portal
- Understanding the urgency from the customers & help them to nurture & thus promoting the branded products from the Online Store
- Receive and count stock items, record data using computer and special equipment;
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, loading and unloading products;
- Respond to customers’ or shippers’ questions and complaints regarding storage and distribution services;
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, import/export operation and customer issues.
- Developed a new system
- Carpentry skills
- Operated CNC/Edge-banding
- Received and entered orders on Global Shop
- Ensured product arrived in proper condition
- Shipped product across the states
- Communicated with vendors, logistics, sales reps, and clients
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving and storing products.
- Implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Order supplies or equipment and issue them to personnel
- Reviewing and preparing procurement strategy.
logistics senior manager
- Make sure of Adhering to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance for all the imoprted products.
- Responsible for the Custome clearance.
- Responsible for communications with our clients to set the specifications for materials, dimensions, and finishes for the products.
- Developing systems of controls, policies and procedures relating to procurement and logistics.
- Day to day supervisions and monitoring of departmental staffs.
- Establishing a central procurement plan.
- Reviewing existing contracts and identifying opportunities for improved value for money.
- Controls, policies and procedures of the Bank as from Procurement though Logistics till Security assessments.
- Establish a clear procurement plan ensuring that requests are managed effectively ensuring sufficient time is provided to complete all necessary processes.
- Successful negotiation with new and existing suppliers resulting in economic savings and increased service levels, and report on these achievements on an annual basis.
- Ensure all procurement requests are completed correctly and the duties of collecting quotations is segregated amongst the team to prevent conflict of interest.
- Oversee the procurement analysis of all supplies/services ensuring detailed procedure and selection process is clearly outlined within the analysis section.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensuring that a professional manner is maintained with customers at all times.
logistics manager/account manager
- Set us and maintain a control framework to ensure that all procurement activities are effectively managed and are in accordance with the contracts, procurement and financial policies.
- Review and develop the procurement plan covering each of the business unit.
- Ensure that the correct procedures are followed in respect of all procurement activities.
- Set up a process of review for all contracts supplies and suppliers ensuring that maximum value for money benefits are achieved through supplier rationalization, developing an Approved supplier List;
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.