- Coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations
- Utilizing logistics IT to optimize shipping and transport procedures
- Work with documentation
- Communication with partners and clients
- Direct the allocation of materials, supplies, and finished products
- Develop business relationships with suppliers and customers
- Design strategies to minimise the cost or time required to move goods
- Propose improvements to management and customers
- I supervised and preformed requisitions, receipts, inventory management, storage, preservation, stock control, quality, and accounting of medical supplies and equipment.
- I also transported and handled medical supplies and equipment. Inventories and issued those supplies as well as preformed in storage care and preservation.
- I applied special procedures for handling, storage,packaging, and shipping pharmaceuticals, and medicines.
- I can interpret medical terminology and vocabulary directly related to supply function.
- I also managed administrative and medical supply files while assisting in keeping records on equipment operation and maintenance.
- Prepared equipment worth over $1 million for tactical movement, via ground and rail transportation.
- Successfully inspected and verified hundreds of hazardous items for air shipment.
- Coordinated the successful execution of strategic mobility plans in accordance with the Time-Phased Force Deployment Data, a system utilized by the Department of Defense.
- Compiled and maintained logistics support data, computing combat logistics support requirements and coordinating combat logistics functions in support of MAGTF operations and deployments.
- Assisted with the load planning and operational movement of the Catalina Island Air Field project.
- Served as the combat cargo assistant aboard a naval amphibious assault ship.
- Coordinating delivery of a Logistics support package to 22,126 military personnel from the African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM) and 10,900 Military personnel from the Somali National Army.
- Managing a budget of $42 million in support of the referenced Logistics Operations.
- Coordinating troops rotation, deployment and repatriation of the African Union forces into and out of Somalia.
- Review global, national and regional logistics reports for ways to improve efficiency or minimize the environmental impact of logistics activities.
- Mentoring shipping department personnel in roles regarding global logistics strategies, and implement them in Somalia.
- Ensure carrier compliance with United Nations policies for cargo delivery.
- Communicate freight transportation information to internal customers to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.