- Pulled credit reports and collected the necessary documents to process a loan.
- Processed loan payments.
- Prepared monthly reports.
- Assisted customers with banking questions and or transactions.
loan processor/ teller
- Prepare written documents to establish contracts with clients.
- Receive and post payments.
- Wait on customers.
- Receive/give cash to customers.
- Reviewed and verified borrowers’ income, credit reports, employment histories, property appraisals and title insurance information to submit to title companies
- Prepared legal loan documents
- Outperformed company average in achieving loan processing turn-around time of 2 days or less
- Reviewed loan agreements to ensure that they were complete and accurate
- Coordinated closings with borrowers, attorney/title offices, and any other 3rd parties
- Main point of contact with borrowers to ensure their complete satisfaction during the loan process
- Performed financial assessments and determined eligibility
- Maintains a current understanding of established Tri Counties Bank policies and procedures.
- Ensured all files were complete and coordinated effectively with title companies to ensure smooth closings.
- Consistently exceeded monthly goals
- Collected and analyzed required documentation for pre-approval of loans
- Explain loan information to clients, such as available loan types, eligibility requirements, or loan restrictions.Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers’ needs.
- Upheld complete confidentiality of all submitted information according to release guidelines.
- Successfully closed an average of 30 loans per month.
- Introduced new processes to improve efficiencies, reduce operational risk, and increase customer satisfaction.