- Respond immediately and assist in driving needed vehicles, repairing power systems to restore electricity in severe storm emergency.
- Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging, climbing or moving or lifting heavy objects in all weather conditions.
- Investigate customer or public complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend needed repairs.
- install and maintain distribution systems.
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work and other areas.
- Observe equipment and machinery to verify efficiency and safe operation.
- Read and interpret blueprints, specifications and work orders.
- Confer with supervisors to plan or review production.
- Repair and maintain power systems in various settings, such as industrial or military establishments.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Be your Brothers Keeper.
lineman/ general aircraft maintenance
- Provide fuel services for a variety of private and professional aircraft from small planes to large jets.
- Conduct daily inspections of fuel and trucks to ensure each meets the required safety standards.
- Keep a daily record of customer fuel purchases.
- Process fuel payments and ensure protection of customers personal information.
- Arrange and assist with large fuel deliveries.
- Assess eligibility and train potential employees.
- Perform ground work gathering and setting up lineman so to work
- Performing bucket work, forklift operator, material handler
- Jacking and framing poles in the field
- Setting poles
- Hanging blocks and lead lines
- Busting dead ends and making up mid spans
- Clipping in structures
- Climbed poles and used bucket trucks to improve line operation
- Installed transformers lines, switches and other pole equipment
- Read Meters
- Repaired defective equipment including wire, meters, breakers, current transformer
- Maintains a positive attitude in the workplace