- Prepared food tickets as received for Salad and Fry station
- Prepped food for the restaurant
- Cleaned the food preparation area and kitchen
- Washed dishes, as needed
line cook/ prep cook
- Keep records and accounts.
- Estimate expected food consumption, requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage.
- Working on the line to deliver the best food possible to the customers
- Doing daily prep work to prepare for the day
line cook/ kitchen manager
- Worked multiple stations.
- Opened the restaurant started as a line cook.
- Kitchen Manager.
- Ran a line of 5 cooks and 2 dish washers.
- Worked on inventory.
- Watched my food cost.
- Maintained good hourly labor.
- Develop new recipes for baked goods.
- Confer with staff at a chosen event site to coordinate details.
- Made daily prep list.
- Did daily line check.
- My responsibilities where to prepare day to day specials that complied with the chef’s standards and instructions.
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.Garnish and decorate dishes in preparation for serving.
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating sto
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.ck.