- Develop, maintain, and troubleshoot information access aids, such as databases, library web pages, and online tutorials.
- Plan and participate in fundraising drives, such as Coles’ Sports for School and Woolworths’ Earn and Learn.
- Compile and edit the College’s fortnightly Newsletter.
- Maintain and update the College’s public website.
- Assists Library patrons at the circulation desk with book returns and checkouts, payment of fines, and completing Library card application and hold request forms.
- Collects payments for Library book sales.
- Organizes books into their Dewey number and files them properly.
- Processes new and donated books by bar-coding, stamping, dating, laminating, coving, typing and affixing spine labels.
- Receives and logs interlibrary loans, notify patrons of arrivals of requested materials.
- Counts monies received for damaged books, overdue fines, and copy charges and complete revenue deposit forms.
- Logs incoming mail, sorts and distributes to appropriate personnel and delivers outgoing mail to City Hall for postage and post office for delivery.