- Drive vehicles over specified routes or to specified destinations according to time schedules, complying with traffic regulations to ensure safe delivery.
- Sorting mail out and sequencing mail
- Loading mail in delivery vehicle
- Delivering mail to set pick up locations
- Walking and or driving mail to its proper address
- Collecting mail and money fulfilling customer postage orders
- Keeping mail safe and secure
- Deliver mail to the route for more than 10 years.
- Serving the public with reliable and friendly service
- Sort outgoing mail, according to type and destination, by hand.
- Deliver outgoing mail, parcels, packets and householders
- Delivered Priority &Over Night packages/parcels to Urban &Rural Areas in 1/2 ton delivery truck &package vans
- Collected mail&packages from daily drop off boxes
- Loaded&Unloaded daily mail/parcel arrival trucks
- Scanned &Coded arrival/depart mail/packages
- Passed federal government testing programs
- Passed Federal&State background check
- Customer Connect Station Leader: organized and lead sales initiatives to encourage local businesses to ship with USPS.
- Coordinated leads from 30 letter carriers across 3 ZIP codes.
- Generated 28 new contracts with businesses in-region worth over $150,000 in total annual revenue.
- Introduced labeling modification to mail casing system improving efficiency and reducing office downtime.
- Sort mail according to USPS standards
- Deliver mail to assigned route
- In charge of Sunday shift to ensure Amazon packages get delivered in time and carriers get done in time
- In charge of pickup up end of day mail from companies and mail boxes when seasoned carrier had a day off or vacation
- Passed all moving vehicle test courses on first try