- Prepare samples and media
- Collect samples of soils, water, industrial wastewater to conduct tests on pollutant levels or identify sources of pollution.
- Examine and analyze material for presence and concentration of contaminants
- Record test data and prepare reports, summaries that interpret test results for testing and analysis.
- Perform analysis of ethyl alcohol, molasses,raw and fermented beer; Chemical analysis of raw water
- Perform analysis of alcohol content of distillery
- Monitor standard operating parameters of distillation department
- Prepare molasses solution (wort) for yeast culture build-up.
- Maintain the aseptic solution of the Microbiological Laboratory
- Maintain purity of the Yeast Cultures to be used for build-up and propagation
- Prepare media and materials to be used for culture transfer to Fermentation Department
- Prepare wort to be used for culture transfer to Fermentation Department;
- Assist in the conduct of the experiment pertaining to increasing yeast viability and
- performance and in the conduct of various microbial analysis of the raw materials being
- used in the process
- Analysis of Beer ingredients
- Quality control on packaging and product
- analysis from start to finish product
- checking any anomalies in beer
- checking any dangerous chemical residues
- Created procedures for various quality control tests.
- Completed quality control analysis on malted barley samples.
- Determined physical analysis such as assortments, varietal determination, germinations and growth counts.
- Entered data in the windows based LIMBS software Datafluence and Micosoft Office 2000.
- Performed office duties, such as filing, answering phones, copying and faxing.
- Trained new employees on lab techniques and safety standards.