- Acted as an IT engineer in North zone IT wing for Ultratech cement.
- Hands on experience to Call Logging Services, Ticketing Tool, Measurement and Incidents.
- Hands on experience with Uconnect, Summit (version 5.4.0), KPIT.
- Got trained for FICO (Financial Accounts and Controlling) module in SAP.
- Analyze user needs and recommend appropriate hardware and software.
- Working with system analysts to confer with users, and management to analyse and establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- SharePoint management-creating of department sites and assigning rights to users
- Active Directory-adding users and computers to the domain
- Perform ongoing system support to users and working with the vendor for maintenance, installing or upgrading of the software.(Fuel Management System)
- Configuring IT network switches and routers.
- Creating and managing log in for teachers and students.
- Responding to the query tickets in timely manner.
- Accessing and Creating user database.
- I worked in IT department where I learned about networking and security infrastructure used by the company.
- I also assisted with troubleshooting and diagnostic efforts on a daily basis.
- Gather information on and complete support tickets sent in by other departments in the company
- Collaborate with other developers to complete larger goals/projects
- Worked in an Agile team
- Created Track Vehicle Exception web page for a client
- Rewrote JMS Adaptor program (a program that put flat files in a JMS Queue to convert to XML)
- Enhanced FGV website Menu using Bootstrap Wrote JAMES, (a program displaying JMS Queues’ Statistics) in JAVA
- Worked with SQL queries through TOAD regularly to check status outputs.
- Updated sprint user stories daily through TFS
- Assisted to the Product Owner in prioritizing user stories by working with stakeholders