- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment
senior inventory controller
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according company guidelines.
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies, troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
- Prepare, generate and file financial inventory reports daily, review reports monthly with top management.
- Preparing of documentaries for the company for marketing purpose
- Reporting to: the General Manager
- Setting and adjusting selling prices of commodities to suit the current market price trend while comparing the costing.
- Overseeing promotions and offers for both new and existing products
- Preparing general monthly reports including payroll and other remittance
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or on System.
- Receiving and posting goods supplied into the system and preparing their corresponding GRNs
- Management and Control of Inventory
- Recommending new job applicants to the directors for possible hiring as per their performance
- Formerly a Leading Hand in the same role.
- Traveled to Singapore for a 3 week working trip to correct the warehouse Inventory.
- Traveled to Perth for a week to set up their new WMS & train all staff on the SAP ERP system.
- Selected to supervise a team of 20 staff for two months to cover for an Operations Manager.
- Currently managing 3 small teams.
- Currently using SAP ERP.
- Previous use of integrated systems > SAP & Manhattan WMS.