- Check and verify product loaded on delivery trucks
- perform inventory count
- manage and coordinate loading dock
- process outgoing shipments for delivery
- train employees on forklift-power jack-truck operation
- Assist warehouse supervisor in nightly operations
- Worked with Buyers and Catalog Directors to identify merchandise sales trends.
- Responsible for daily order tracking and vendor communication.
- Analyzed inventory needs and sales goals for catalog.
- Identified and addressed inventory concerns: fulfillment, reorders, back-orders.
- Communicated regularly with Quality Assurance and Distribution teams.
- Worked closely with Distribution Center to resolve issues related to back-orders, product replenishment, and shipping logistics.
- Complied and maintained records of merchandise stocked in warehouse using internal database
- Developed SQL queries to extract data to be used to track inventory, shortages, and pricing discrepancies
- Utilized Microsoft Excel to create visualizations which would allow us to analyze consumption trends at various locations
- Communicated with vendors to ensure correct amounts and products were delivered and then distributed them to the appropriate store
- Audited inventory to meet company goals
- Customized spreadsheet for internal use for loss prevention
- Implementing administrative procedures
- Certificated for stand up, sit down fork lifts and cherry picker
- Assisted new employees with knowledge of policy, procedures and operations
- Aim to become a gold standard for inventory control and profit optimization solutions for the Food & Beverage/Hospitality Industry across Asia and the Middle East.
- Providing clients integrated suite software and services to help them improve their processes and optimize cash flow.Industry’s worldwide leading provider of inventory management solutions.
- detects and resolves challenges in all phases of inventory: counting, controlling, ordering, and inventory analytics, using data to help operators make better management decisions faster.
- Responsible for the monitoring of incoming deliveries and transacting to system and maintaining of the warehouse inventory record accuracy within company standards.