Inventory Analyst Resume Examples
- Check and verify product loaded on delivery trucks
- perform inventory count
- manage and coordinate loading dock
- process outgoing shipments for delivery
- train employees on forklift-power jack-truck operation
- Assist warehouse supervisor in nightly operations
- Worked with Buyers and Catalog Directors to identify merchandise sales trends.
- Responsible for daily order tracking and vendor communication.
- Analyzed inventory needs and sales goals for catalog.
- Identified and addressed inventory concerns: fulfillment, reorders, back-orders.
- Communicated regularly with Quality Assurance and Distribution teams.
- Worked closely with Distribution Center to resolve issues related to back-orders, product replenishment, and shipping logistics.
- Complied and maintained records of merchandise stocked in warehouse using internal database
- Developed SQL queries to extract data to be used to track inventory, shortages, and pricing discrepancies
- Utilized Microsoft Excel to create visualizations which would allow us to analyze consumption trends at various locations
- Communicated with vendors to ensure correct amounts and products were delivered and then distributed them to the appropriate store
- Audited inventory to meet company goals
- Customized spreadsheet for internal use for loss prevention
- Implementing administrative procedures
- Certificated for stand up, sit down fork lifts and cherry picker
- Assisted new employees with knowledge of policy, procedures and operations
- Aim to become a gold standard for inventory control and profit optimization solutions for the Food & Beverage/Hospitality Industry across Asia and the Middle East.
- Providing clients integrated suite software and services to help them improve their processes and optimize cash flow.Industry’s worldwide leading provider of inventory management solutions.
- detects and resolves challenges in all phases of inventory: counting, controlling, ordering, and inventory analytics, using data to help operators make better management decisions faster.
- Responsible for the monitoring of incoming deliveries and transacting to system and maintaining of the warehouse inventory record accuracy within company standards.
senior inventory analyst
- Deliver SAP Solutions for GM Holden Aftersales services specific to Service Parts Planning (SPP), ERP Central Component (ECC), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Business Warehouse (BW-BOBJ)
- Manage high accurate sales forecasting, inventory planning, supply and demand planning to SKU of 1.5 Million service parts with service level higher than industry benchmark
- Apply innovative solutions in business process improvement initiatives via both IT (Information Technology) and DT (Data Technology) techniques
- Create IT Insight Analysis reports and provide business enhancement request analysis
- KPI Reporting on Forecast Accuracy, Inventory Metrics, Service Level report and adhoc reports
- Forecasting the demand for each store during promotions.
- Demand planning for assigned departments.
- Vendor Management – Monitoring the stock availability and communicating with the vendor about the same and fixing out of stock situations.
- Ensuring inventory is not stuck at any node in the supply chain Checking, documenting and pushing any inventory stuck in the supply chain.
- Closely monitoring out of stock situations and troubleshooting it.
- Frequent interactions with US counterparts to streamline the operations.
- Setting up of promotions in the system, allocation of quantities and out strategy management
- Investigate missing inventory and erroneous transactions to settle stock discrepancies and drive process improvements.
- Audit warehouse operations in accordance to the documented processes and procedures.
- Submit audit reports to operations management to outline findings, recommendations to correct issues and schedule follow-up audits.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, shortages, and goods used or issued.using computer.
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts based on information from incoming requisitions.
- As digital space was relatively new for the company. Major contribution was done in streamlining and regularizing digital components.
inventory analyst (lead) / warehouse associate
- Receiving product according to shipping manifest.
- Recommend or execute personnel actions, such as evaluations, and recommendations for other departments.
- Relocate quality approved product into inventory warehouse locations based on material type, quantity, and size.
- Work closely with purchasing by verifying “Live” inventory against system inventory.
- Placing material orders with purchasing department on an as needed basis.
- Perform daily cycle counts.
- Investigate any discrepancies found in “Live” inventory against system inventory.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.