- Verify patient insurance eligibility.
- Answer phone calls.
- Help around in the office .
- Schedule Appointments .
- Clean up Duties.
- Provide advice to customers, working as a consultant.
- Monitor insurance claims
- Sell various types of insurance policies to individuals on behalf of NRMA, including motor insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, landlord insurance and roadside assistance.
- Establish payment methods, handling large amounts of cash and cheques.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policy types to promote sale of insurance.
- Customize insurance policies to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Ensure that specific customer policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Obtain insurance authorizations
- Peer Reviews
- Schedule diagnostic testing appointments for patients.
- review data and verify validity of insurance claims
- Review and verify all insurance plans and comfirm patients eligibbility
- Work with case management for pre-certificatin requirements and obtaining authorizations
- Billed for a variety of insurance plans nationwide
- Developed strategic account planning within local market and large clients to strengthen relationships and maximize opportunities for growth, in addition to curating customer insights to strengthen marketing and sales efforts and product communications
- Managed the transition from execution-oriented setup to a wealth management paradigm and ensured seamless front office deal processing
- Led team of 5 associates, contributing to team effort by accomplishing required targets