- Performed research, prepared correspondences for approved insurance policies
- Assists in reviewing various contracts, agreements, and addendums for approval
- Ensured compliance with contractual requirements
- Managed liability and property certificate of insurance and provided self-insurance correspondences to companies
- Reviewed evidence of insurance from third parties
senior insurance analyst
- Regularly exceeded and delivered on all business accountabilities and objectives
- Complete personalized needs assessments and reviews by leveraging tools, resources, and calculators to demonstrate value and support advice recommendations
- Analyze individual situations, provide insurance advice and solutions to clients based on their unique needs
- Exhibit a consistent, positive client experience with every conversation by putting customer first methodology and delivering TD’s Legendary Customer Experience.
- Actively listen to customer concerns and provide resolution
- Demonstrate strong understanding of regulatory risk and compliance, when writing and updating new business policies
- Apply critical thinking during client interactions in order to identify and analyze acceptable and unacceptable risks
- Decrease value of policy when risk is substandard and specify applicable endorsements or apply rating to ensure safe profitable distribution of risks, using reference materials.
- Review company records to determine amount of insurance in force on single risk or group of closely related risks.
- Perform front-line underwriting of Home and Auto policies