human resources /admin assistant
- Study consumers’ reactions to new products and package designs, and to advertising efforts, using surveys and tests.
- Conduct individual assessments, including interpreting measures and providing feedback for selection, placement, and promotion.
- Assess employee performance.Provide guidance to internal clients on Benefits and Entitlements, Staff Rules and Regulations and promotes a client-oriented approach.
- Participate in mediation and dispute resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with key enablers of the query and compliant resolution process
- To always comply with company policies and procedures, together with the Uganda employment Act 2006 of the country
- Updating staff lists with job-codes and cost centres
- Schedule and confirm appointments for supervisors.
- Presenting various HR data in various forms, i.e. charts, graphs, tabular, report etc
- Maintaining personnel databases for all staff
- Arrange briefing and orientation of the new recruits
- Managing and maintaining records and information flow
- Offering all secretarial and administrative services to the section
- Maintaining staff job descriptions with help of departmental managers
- Study organizational effectiveness, productivity, and efficiency, including the nature of workplace supervision and leadership.
- Formulated and implemented training programs, applied principles of learning and individual differences.
- Conducted research studies of physical work environments, organizational structures, communication systems, group interactions, morale, and motivation to assess organizational functioning.
- Developed interview techniques, rating scales, and psychological tests used to assess skills, abilities, and interests for the purpose of employee selection, placement, and promotion.
- Observed and interviewed workers to obtain information about the physical, mental, and educational requirements of jobs as well as information about aspects such as job satisfaction.
- Coached senior executives and managers on leadership and performance.
- Partner with line managers and business management to Proactively address business issues related to work force planning development employee engagement and productivity.
- Work closely with functional business managers to understand their business and team members and build strong business relationship.
- Responsible for identification, diagnosis and resolution of HR related issues.
- Events Organization