- Worked with Hindalco industries limited as an intern (47 days)
- A study on training and development process
- Objective of study: To find out the opinions of the employees regarding training programmes.
- To identify the training requirements in the organization.
- To know the effectiveness of the training programme conducted by the company
- To know about the work culture of the organisation.
- Worked in a team of 5 members.
- Initially started with sourcing of profiles for management from job portals.
- Shortlisting and calling the candidates for a telephonic discussion and in case shortlisted further,forwarding it to management and scheduling a face to face discussion.
- Sending mails and results.
- Coordinated with management for joining process.
- Monitored and record daily attendance of employees.
- Maintained the data base of Resumes.
- Assisted HR while Resumes short listing as per job description.
- Participate during interviews and recruitments.
- Prepared daily absent and late arrival report.
- Assisted with employees and solve their quires.
- Maintained the record of leaves and assist with employees as per leave policy.
- Evaluated the participation of team in Power Hour task every day,
- Screened the workers to gather hardworking people,Evaluated the performance of team every week.
- Maintained the record of duty roster of employees.
- Assisted during employee’s data entries and record in system.
- Maintained employee’s personal files and other HR Files.
- Filing all HR related documents.
- New employee’s orientation about rules, regulations and policies.