- Address employee relations issues work complaints or other employee concerns.
- Complete timesheets showing employees’ arrival and departure times.
- Timekeeping, includes attendance and overtime verification.
- Process and issue employee statements of earnings and deductions.
- Prepare reports and summaries related to payroll, and submit them to appropriate departments.
- Prepares summary of government mandated contribution such as SSS, Pag-IBIG & PhilHealth.
- Conducting in-person and phone interviews
- Front-desk management
- Scheduling applicants for interviews
- Completing daily reports
- Conducting job fairs
- Administering appropriate account exams and assessments
- Facilitating account interviews
hr assistant (temp)
- Creating and deleting job title codes on Premier HR system
- Changing employee job status and linking to applicable job status on HR Premier
- Employee position management
- Creating position codes from existing position codes
- Integrating terminated employee dates on HR Premier to the one on VIP Premier
- Updating employee files
- Creating new employee files
- Assisting Recruitment Officers with 201 filings of new hires
- Sorting terminated employee files from active employee files
- Rearranging the filing system
- Reporting on the findings on HR Premier and employee files
- Perform administrative work, including scheduling, maintaining files and sorting mail for the Human Resources department.
- Assist HR supervisors with the hiring process, including submitting job postings online and scheduling candidate interviews.
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions.
- Managing incoming job applications, scheduling interviews, and assisting current employees with their queries.