- Handled the company’s employee referral program. (Talent Scout)
- Managed social media platforms for career campaigns and career opportunities
- Sourcing and applicant screening
- Assisted in organizing Career Caravans
- Assisted in New Employee’s Orientation program for Employer Branding
- Committee and participation in company’s employee-related welfare activities such as: SMART FunFamilia 2016, Referral Program Campaigns, SMART Holloween 2016, Month-end celebration and meetings.
- Support in SMART Intership Program such as: Career Talks, Career Job Fairs, Graduation Program, Kamustahan, etc.
- marking attendance
- leave management
- induction training
- on board new joinees
- employee separation
- employee engagement activities
- organize yearly conference out station meet according to company location preference
hr assistant / hr officer / hr executive
- issuing of id cards
- generate appointment letters
- maintain all the records with specific remarks and filter by using V LOOK UP and generate by using PIVOT TABLE
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or employee relations activities of an organization.
- Prepare and balance period-end reports, and reconcile issued
- Prepare the progress billing for client files to bill clients properly.
- Doing Memo’s for employees who has a violation.
- Ordering all materials from our different suppliers.
- Proper schedules of sales executive with their drivers.
- Reporting every Monday to the General Manager.
- Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills, and process hiring-related paperwork.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates and prepare required reports.